Our dedicated team comprises of competent people with extensive knowledge and experiences. Our professionalism and expertise help us to serve our clients to their satisfaction.
Some of the key members of our firm are:
MOHAMMED AZHARUDDIN, B.COM (CS), M.A. (U.K)
Mr. Mohammed Azharuddin is a principal advisor and holds an expertise in the matters related to Foreign Trade Policy, Customs procedure, Government Policies & Procedures, Industrial Subsidies and other related issues across different sectors & segments for more than 12 years now. With his unmatchable experience in Export-Import Regulations, he guides the team in the process of planning and execution under the Foreign Trade Policy and related matters.
He plays a pivotal role in the subject matters related to Industrial Subsidies and is well versed with the Schemes and Government Policies. He has an unprecedented experience in matters related to the arrangement of various Industrial Subsidies & incentives from the State and the Central Government.
His constant effort remains at adding value and delivering more than expected output to the clients. He strongly believes in supporting clients with legitimate suggestions and delivering top-notch services. Some of his areas of expertise includes
- Service Export from India Scheme (SEIS) / Merchandise Export from India Scheme (MEIS)
- Export Promotion Capital Goods Scheme (EPCG).
- Advance Authorisations / Self-Declared Advance Authorisations.
- Special Valuation Branch (SVB) From GATT Valuation Cell.
- Buying / Selling of Transferrable Scrips.
- Restricted list Import License /Export License including SCOMET.
- Monitoring of advance license/periodical returns for Advance authorisation, EPCG Authorisation.
P. MUTHUKUMARAN, B.Com., DAS, ACS, LLB, (CMA)
P. Muthukumaran Practising Company Secretary, is a commerce graduate, Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India and a Bachelor of Law.
Before taking up practice, he was associated with a leading MNC in Chennai and handled legal and secretarial department.
He has distinguished exposure and experience in corporate legal, secretarial, corporate restructuring, Due Diligence, preparation of business plans, Customs procedures, Concurrent and Internal Audit of DPs & Stock Brokers, compliance audit and compliance management system, drafting and vetting of various legal agreements and advising on valuations.
He is a passionate reader and prolific writer on varied corporate, legal and secretarial matters. He is the founder and faculty of "Elite CS" which conducts classes for students pursuing CS and CMA course. He was an All India Rank Holder in both foundation and professional level examination conducted by the institute of Company Secretaries of India and has cleared all levels in first attempt.
He was the Vice-Chairman of Student Forum of ICSI –Southern Region for the term for the years 2014 & 2015 and presently Deputy Convener of Chennai South Study Circle (ICSI) for the term 2019-20. He is also Director of Do-biz Event 2019 organised by BNI Dollars (American franchised networking organization) and Member of BNI Dollars Chapter, Chennai.
SUKANYA, B.COM., ACS
Sukanya is a Compliance Manager of Dawn Consultant and a GST Professional. She is a graduate from Mysore University. She started her career with PR Shankar & Associates as a trainee, and thereafter associated with the firm. She has acquired practical experience and knowledge in regular compliance management and documentation relating to various secretarial matters of both listed as well as unlisted entities.
She gained substantial experience and knowledge, in a short span of time, and has handled a variety of assignments stretching over the provisions of Companies Act, LLP Act, SEBI Act and Foreign Exchange Management Act.
Her areas of expertise include :
- Conducting Secretarial Audits and Due-Diligence, etc
- Trademarks and other intellectual property rights related matters
- Compliance management under the Companies Act in relation to incorporation of companies/LLPs, change of name and objects, shifting of registered office from one State to another, allotment of securities, structuring of Board of Directors, holding of board and general meetings and maintenance of statutory records and returns.
- Compliance with listing agreement, SEBI Regulations & FEMA rules and regulations. Co-ordination with RBI for FEMA related issue
- Preparation of various documents, resolutions, applications, petitions, forms, registers and records required under the Companies Act, SEBI regulations and the Foreign Exchange Management Act.
- Regulatory approvals, licenses, registrations for any organisation set up in India including Labor license, Professional Tax, Trade License, Value Added Tax, Service Tax etc.
VISHNU PRIYA, B.COM., ACMA, (ACS)
Ms. Vishnu Priya is a Bachelor of Commerce from Madras University. She has experience in the areas of secretarial matters in corporate sector. She started her career with One step solution in Chennai as a CMA trainee and has thereafter associated with the firm. She has an excellent academic record and has keen interest in legal and secretarial affairs.
She has acquired practical experience and knowledge in regular compliance management and documentation relating to various secretarial matters of both listed as well as unlisted entities.
Her areas of expertise include:
- Compliance requirements under the Companies Act, 2013 and rules made thereunder
- Incorporation and Closure of companies.
- Liaison with Stock Exchanges, Registrar of Companies, Share Transfer Agents etc.
- Engaged in the process of Capital Reduction and Demerger of companies
- Compliance with Listing Regulations, SEBI Regulations & FEMA rules and regulations.
- Secretarial Audit and Due Diligence exercises.
JAYA LAKSHMI, M.A., L.L.B., (ACS)
Jayalakshmi is a law graduate and she is currently pursuing ACS course (final level). She has wide experience in legal and secretarial affairs and has experience of more than 8 years in this field. She has worked as a Secretarial executive in a leading CS firm and was part of secretarial team in Medall group consisting of more than 10 companies.
She has gained substantial knowledge and experience in ensuring compliance of listed companies and has handled variety of assignments including scheme of arrangements, variety of equity issues etc. She has good exposure to compliance audit and compliance management sys¬tem, legal due diligence, drafting and vetting of various legal agreements. She involves in drafting manuals, guides, interpretations and providing opinions on the above topics.
Her areas of expertise include:
- XBRL filing of Cost and Financial statements
- Assignments relating to Foreign Exchange Management Act
- Labour registrations, closure of defunct companies, Part IX conversions
- Management, supervision and training of employees and trainees
- Compliance management under the Companies Act, SEBI, FEMA, RBI and other Economic Legislations for listed and as well unlisted Companies
- Incorporation of Companies and LLPs, allotment of securities, structuring of Board of Directors, etc
- Co-ordination with RBI for FEMA and NBFC related issues.
- Preparation of Scheme of Arrangements and Reconstruction.
K. RUBAK KUMARAN, B.COM.
MK. Rubak Kumaran is an Associate of Dawn Consultant. He is a commerce graduate and he is currently pursuing ACS course. He has experience in legal and secretarial affairs and worked as a Secretarial trainee in a leading CS firm.
His areas of interest include:
- XBRL filing of Cost and Financial statements
- Compliance management under the Companies Act and RBI for unlisted Companies and Co-ordinating with clients for completion of routine assignments.
- Incorporation of Companies and LLPs, closure of companies, allotment of securities, etc
- Documentation and due diligence in relating to unlisted Companies.
- Search Reports, Status Reports, Charges etc.